Select a task that a program could perform over an array of items that would be used by a small business.
Your task must include the following:
- Declaring array
- Populating the array
- Processing the items in the array
- Outputting the results of the processing (this may or may not include displaying the entire array)
You can build on your effort from a previous week or tackle a new challenge.
Create a 1/2-page Memo using the Memo Template, including the following:
- A brief description of the task
- The pseudocode associated with the task. Base the pseudocode on the examples provided in Ch. 7 of Prelude to Programming.
Create a Visual LogicÂ® file to execute the task.
Save all the files in a single folder structure you zip into a single file to submit.
Submit a zip file containing all files using the Assignment Files tab.
The solution includes a ZIP file.
- PRG211_Week_4_Individual.zip (21.88 KB)
- Pseudocode program 1.doc
Buy More Save More
Buy at least TWO items & save up to 30% OFF your ENTIRE order!
Rack up instant rebates in your shopping cart. Simply add items to your cart, and see the savings add up.
Discounts will automatically be applied on eligible orders.